Sunday, July 29, 2012
orange and rock sugar
Cut off the top of the orange, put some rock sugar on top of the fresh of orange and steam for about 20mins.
*My mum said that it helps for people sick with long cough,just give it a try see whether it helps.
6pcs Chicken drumsticks (cut into small pieces)
sesame seeds (roasted)
corn flour (for coating)
pepper, salt, sugar and egg. marinate over night
2 tbsp marmite,1 tbsp honey and some sugar mix with some hot water.
1.Take out the chicken which marinated over night in the fridge, coated some corn flour and fried until golden brown.Set a side.
2.Mix up all the sauce ingredient then heat it under high heat, add in the chicken and toss it until the sauce almost dry, turn off the heat add in the sesame seeds then ready to serve.
Thursday, July 19, 2012
This big garlic sausage was bought at Tesco,i had cooked it on Tuesday night for supper, it go together with brocoli and mashed potato with bread.I won't be able to cooked the sauce of the mashed potato which taste like KFC.
I still got one big sausage keep on my fridge for some other days supper.
Saturday, July 14, 2012
Finally i use the mini donut tray,the recipe was made by pancake ingredient,but i don't quite like it.I still got some chocolate left , just made for the topping of these mini donut.My son helped me to sprinkle the candies on top, he like the donuts very much.
Sunday, July 8, 2012
Friday, July 6, 2012
A) 1/2cup- castor sugar
1/2tbsp- cinnamon powder
( mixed together)
1/2cup- brown sugar
( melted together into smooth caramel, set cool)
1. Dust the flour on working table, take out the challah dough from fridge(670g),shaped into long shape,divided into 8 portions, then cut each portions into 4 small dough.(8x4=32)
2.Rolled the small dough into ball shape(rubbed a bit of cooking oil onto palm, so that it won't get sticky, as well as the dough can be easily stick the Dust of cinnamon.)
3. Dusted with (A) and place it into greased baking pan.Rest for 1 hour.
4. Preheated the oven at 175c, pour in the caramel(B) onto the dough and bake for 30-35minutes until golden brown.
This recipe is copied from yellow face women, Samanthaclick here.Great thanks to her for sharing this recipe with no kneaded bread baking.
Thursday, July 5, 2012
The mixture of all the ingredients
After 2 hours
A) 230ml-warm water
1tbsp- instant yeast
55g- melted butter
B) 500g-plain flour
1. Mix all the ingredients A in a bowl,then slowly add in the sifted flour B, mix thoroughly then cover with a cloth and rest for 2hours.
2. Then keep it in the fridge for 3hours.(the dough can be kept for up to5days).
3. After chilled the dough,take out from the fridge and rolled into ball shape,rest for 5-10minutes.
4. Divided the dough into small portions and desired shape, added desired ingredients(raisins),brush the dough with beaten egg.Then rest for another 1 1/2hours.
5. Preheated the oven at 175c, and bake for 20-25minutes until golden brown.
This recipe was found in the yellow face women( Samantha)here,today I tried out half part of the ingredients from her recipe,now keeping the dough in the fridge and tomorrow will try out making the monkey bread as it looks so easy and yummy!No kneading,no fuss, just to wait for the time for fermentation,hope that tomorrow I can get the good result!
Tuesday, July 3, 2012
costus spiralis, rosemary and thyme
Last Saturday i bought the new thyme and different type of rosemary and the back tall plant named costus spiralis,with 2 RM5 pots, all total RM 45.In a sudden, i got a plan for putting my plants on suitable rack,that's mean i am going to do the wooden rack again.......but this time i will buy wooden sticks rather than plank wood because it is cheaper,so i have to nail myself and buy some pots for stacking up on it.