Friday, August 20, 2010

My little cupcakes




The first trial of doing these little cupcakes have convinced me that the icing of the cakes will makes the cake attractive and really feel like wants to eat them.
Before I haven't tried to do the cakes, I thought that doing cakes with icing were the tough and skillful job for a person without any skill in baking.Yet.......I have made it....I just followed everythings from the books and it's really works!

All that I really need to thanks to my friend June she have bought me the cupcakes book from England which was quite expensive........She gave me the courage of doing the cupcakes with the icing.

Previuosly I have done the cupcakes before, but it's very simple.... no icing, but my sons like them too.And now,I made these cupcakes with icing........they love it!I also attracted by the cupcakes,I eat some of it and it really tastier and smoother.

But I have to lesser the sugar of the icing,it's very sweet!!!!!I wonder that how could the western people eat so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment