Wednesday, August 15, 2012

First time practising sewing the inner bag zip.


Draw the zip size length on the fabric and sew along the drawing.cut the  the line so that the  pocket can go through it.
Turn the pocket through the hole.
Place the zip under the hole, pin it and sew the bottom part of the  edge  of zip hole
Turn the fabric, fold up the pocket end  to the top of the zip edge,pin it and  sew  the  whole edge of the pocket.
sew the partition
Turn the fabric face to face side and sew to make into  a bag


At the two corner of the bag, sew about 4cm length at both corner side
This is the outer cover of the bag
Insert the inner bag into the cover of the bag, waiting for sewing up the zip.
It was the first practicing sewing the zip as well as sewing bag,i used the cheap sample pack of the fabric to do the practicing , as you can see the stitching is very rough .My explanation is very bad as i am not good at english, due to my computer having some problem in the way of inserting the chinese words ,and other function,that's why i ought to type in bad bad english,hope that next time i could understand what i had posted out when retrieve back for reference.
I learnt from here!!

2 comments:

  1. I want to learn this inner bag zip also, thanks for sharing, bookmark!
    I am also "blu blu" in reading thru English, because our reading material all in Chinese, haha!
    The Chinese word can be found in the language bar at the bottom of your computer screen. I am wondering yours one have this function.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,I know, but due to my computer got some problem ,everything go very slow.........so normally I type in chinese words by using IPad ,but iPad got a bit of problem in editing the photo together with words,may be I am a computer idiot ,a lot of technic and function don't know how to use.
    Thanks by the way.

    ReplyDelete