Friday, October 8, 2010

Bento 37


Today I tried out what Angeleyes told me that cut out the sanwich with the box,yes it really work,not only that,I also realise that I got smaller box so as to cut out the smaller rectangle sanwich,I don't need to buy any sanwich cutter which are very expensive.
I cut out the cheese to made the big and small frog,crab filament for mouth and eyes,put some other snack like prunes and sandwich biscuits,I just cannot find the food which  is in green colour and  like cheese can be store in the frigde for some time so as to make the green frog.

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I love to use the bento box to cut out the bread as they will fit just nicely into the box like this! Lovely froggies. Salute you that you have to make two bento every time at one go! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oopps...the above comment actually belongs to me, I used the wrong sign-in :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 2 boys to go to school,therefore I have to make 2 bento,of course the same ,for them.

    ReplyDelete