Sunday, October 10, 2010

Bento 40



This is the first time I added the brocoli in the bento,and it really made the bento looks alive,I cooked the pasta with tomato sauce,Japanese fish cake,the sausages cut and join into heart shape and some grapes.I took 2 photos for the bentos ,the first without the baran the second with the elephant baran.of course the second one attracted my sons.At the beginning my sons were so excited about the brocoli because I told them that Popeye like to eat a lot of green vegetables included the brocoli and he will got power to fight with Pluto after he had eaten the vegetable,but when my sons have their first bite,they felt a bit want to throw out from mouth and they made the excuse of too much of food or too much of brocoli, end up I finished all the brocoli.
How do I make my sons love to eat vegetable??

No comments:

Post a Comment