Saturday, October 9, 2010

Bento 38



Now is the season of the Halloween Festival,I don't have any idea for the theme and also don't know don't know why to celebrate for the festival,I just know that there are people wearing or disguise themselves like ghost or monster,and the kids knocked out  the neighbors request some candies. Beside,I played a little trick to added the clip art so as to fit for the theme,hahaha...........
Today I made the centipede but I didn't put in the legs ,look like snake hahaha(I learnt from blogger All about the kids).I cooked the spinach rice ,belacan chicken,sausage as centipede and orange.Surprisingly,my sons love it,they can finished it very fast and besides I also cooked some black pepper meat to mixed up with the rice so that it cover the smell of the spinach,(the black pepper meat didn't shown in the pictures )

No comments:

Post a Comment